If a shady deal goes south, the illustrious Jabba has several ways to ruin your day, including holding you prisoner in a metal bikini that leaves little to the imagination, and making you fight a Rancor for the entertainment of others.
But perhaps the worst thing Jabba can do is take you for a ride on his party skiff to the Pit of Carkoon, and throw you into the mouth of the almighty Sarlacc.
Fortunately for you, you won’t need a light saber, choke chain, or even a Lando in disguise (surprise surprise) to defeat these Sarlacc cupcakes.
Perhaps you can even use them to work out an arrangement which will be mutually beneficial, and enable you to avoid any unpleasant confrontations.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 1/2 oz almond paste (about 1/2 of a typical 7oz tube)
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- slivered almonds
- Twizzler pull-n-peels
- Milano cookies