- 1 sleeve (9 full) graham crackers
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows (I recommend Dandies)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8X8 pan with non-stick spray, and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Crush the graham crackers and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add the sugar and melted butter and mix together.
4. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of your baking pan, using the bottom of a glass to really press everything down.
5. Bake for 5-7 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
6. While your graham cracker base is cooling, make the ganache: Place chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl (glass or ceramic).
7. In a small pot, heat the cream until it just begins to simmer, and small bubbles form around the edges.
8. Pour the heated cream over the chocolate chips and allow to sit for about a minute.
9. Stir the mixture until it becomes creamy in texture and uniform in color.
10. Once your crumb base has cooled, pour the chocolate ganache on top, and spread it out evenly.
11. Place the pan in the fridge until the ganache is firm, about 10 minutes.
12. Place the marshmallows on top of the ganache, covering as much of the ganache as you can, but keeping the marshmallows in a single layer.
13. Either place the pan under a pre-heated broiler in your oven to brown the marshmallows, or use a kitchen torch to toast them.
14. Cut the bars into squares and serve immediately.